Sunday, November 1, 2015

#94 - SUNDAY FUNDAY #9

Crikey, it's November. Just over one month until I depart for Costa Rica!

We have an extra hour of fun today. I'm glad my phone is smarter than my watch.

I am busy working on material for the next issue of the BTS Journal. I am co-authoring a paper that you will not want to miss. I can say no more. It is the last issue with my mate Peter Kirk at the helm and then I will take over as Editor in Chief and pilot it into its future.

I spoke to Chad Campbell on the phone earlier and he promised he'll get around to answering my Questions for Chad post from OVER A WEEK AGO! No biggie though ... I may or may not comment on his question about the whole decline of the western hobby thing and his insistence that there are more hobbyists. As I wrote, I've touched on this earlier and would rather just link the relevant blog entries. I'm not really interested.

I responded to a couple of comments earlier today. As KMBHS moves forward I expect my posts to be less frequent and them to mostly focus on educational material. The rant is gone and readership is down. Before I completely sail off into retirement, I would prefer to share my experiences in keeping and breeding and give those who read this some wisdom before my memory fades.

And completely off topic, I think I'll go take a nap and get ready for tonight's The Walking Dead. No spoilers, but this season has been crazy and I'm looking forward to seeing if I am right about the most shocking moment from last week.

See you next time with some mad knowledge to share ... MJ

No comments: