Monday, March 7, 2016

#111 - BTS T-SHIRTS - INFOMERCIAL

Hey y'all,

Back from cool and drizzly Ireland, Wales and England to the unseasonably sunny & warm farmland west of Chicago. It's 4:30 pm Monday but that is 10:30 pm back where we were, and I have been awake since 4:30 a.m. their time, or 10:30 last night here.

I apologize for finishing up my series of 14th BTS Lectures posts with an advertisement, but as promised I brought back some BTS Merchandise for U.S. arachnoculturists. Perhaps I will bring back a variety of BTS Logo schwag when I return to the UK in May*, but this first offer is all T-Shirts in several designs and various sizes in both men's and ladies' cuts.

Now that my SPIDERSHOPPE website and its e-commerce abilities are shut down, and I no longer use libtard Mark Zuckerbergs anti-gun social media site, I have no other option but to first advertise these shirts here. Whatever is unspoken for in two weeks will be advertised on Arachnoboards.



Note: See photos below. I'll take more pix ASAP. First I must sleep for a day. All shirts are $23 each plus shipping. Shipping is by small Priority Mail box and runs $6.80. In other words, $30 shipped with payment via PayPal to spidershoppe@icloud.com. These shirts were made in the UK. They may run slightly small.

THE LIST

Design #1 - Black BTS Exhibition 30 Years shirt with concert tour style back with show list

2 - Men's XL
3 - Ladies M

Design #2 - Grey with white Poecilotheria design

2 - Men's L
2 - Mens XL
2 - Ladies L

Design #3 - Black with white Poecilotheria design

2 - Ladies XXL

Design #4 - Black with small white BTS logo on front left chest and color Poecilotheria metallica on back

1- Ladies L



This is the front of Design #1. The back features the 'tour dates" of all the events.
A similar logo is on the left breast of Design #4

This is the front design of #2 and #3. There is nothing on the back.




*What is the first thing I did when I walked back in the door of my home? I logged into Expedia and booked my flight and Bristol hotel for May's 31st BTS Exhibition. I already had the Exhibition host hotel up in Warwickshire booked for that weekend. I can't wait to return to my "home away from home" in Bristol for a week with the Pennells & Co. before heading up to the Midlands for the Exhibition. 

No comments: