Friday, January 1, 2016

#102 - HAPPY NEW YEAR! LAST ADVERT EVER!

It's taken a minute to close down SPIDERSHOPPE. I still have some stragglers - spiders I still want to sell before I am down to just some subfusca, rufilata and H. pulchripes. But the weather and my schedule have conspired against me. I've never been much for patience and the winter chill makes waiting for safe shipping windows necessary. I wanted all the spiders gone before my 3 1/2 week road trip as I have no caretakers. Looks like it's on to Plan B.

At the bottom of this blog entry I will post my final list. I hate to advertise here, but I just made my last bump on Arachnoboards and posted my final ad on Fauna Classifieds. I also recently sent the list to my mailing list. I've had a few takers, but mostly have been ignored. So, what's left after this weekend will only be available through local sale. My shipping will cease. If you are patient and willing to wait as long as a safe shipping window takes, you can order off this list with a 15% discount that for being KMBHS readers. How's that?

But it will take patience on both of our parts. I just had one guy ask for a refund on an order for a female Monocentropus balfouri. Turns out he's a kid whose dad put up the money. Pops wants his money back, but was willing to pony up a bit more for my pair of Avicularia sooretama. Instead I sent an immediate refund. I've been in communication with the kid several times about weather and shipping possibilities, but they grew impatient. I'd rather just get their monkey off my back and refund. I have another patient customer waiting on some other female M. balfouri and I'm sure he'd love to take one more!

So, on to HAPPY NEW YEAR! Actually I wished y'all that yesterday, but am glad to be awake in 2016 and able to say it again. My best to you and yours! 2016 is going to be big! I hope you had more fun last night than I did. I had intended to go out and find the equally lonely, but instead did the 51-year old thing and read in bed and fell asleep early. I had one beer in the afternoon. Wheeeeee. Party animal. But at least I was safe and personal safety and responsibility is my mantra.




*** OFF TOPIC AND GUN RELATED ALERT! ***
P.S. Tor those into firearms or 2nd amendment rights who are not yet members you can use this link to Join the NRA. You save 10 bucks and I get credit.

I'M AN NRA RECRUITER
*** BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BLOG IN PROGRESS! ***


FOR SALE

***THE STRAGGLERS – ALL THAT IS LEFT – EVERYTHING REDUCED, EVERYTHING MUST GO BY JANUARY 8! REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED. PACKAGE DEALS CONSIDERED. THIS IS THE END.***

*** $100 MINIMUM ORDER, EXCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING CHARGE

*** PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE SENDING MONEY TO CHECK AVAILABILITY! I ONLY ACCEPT CONTACT BY EMAIL TO SPIDERSHOPPE@ICLOUD.COM.

*** PROMPT PayPal payment is required to reserve and schedule shipping, but availability must be checked before sending money. First paid, first reserved. No unpaid holds!

*** ALL packages are shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight to your nearest FedEx Ship Center (aka "hub") as HOLD FOR PICKUP packages. NO DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE. NO EXCEPTIONS! $35 IL and surrounding midwest, $45 most other states, $55 coastal states. Please boycott sellers who break the law and ship spiders by USPS!

UPDATED JANUARY 1, 2016

UNSEXED TARANTULAS


0.0.6 - Avicularia sooretama - 1.5” - $125 ea. RARE! REDUCED AGAIN!
0.0.2 - Cyriopagopus sp. Sulawesi (now Phormingochilus carpenteri) - 2.5-3” - $45 ea. (REDUCED)
0.0.10 - Iridopelma hirsutum 'Recife' - 0.5” - BRED HERE - $15 ea., 6/$80
0.0.30 - Poecilotheria subfusca - 2nd instar - BRED HERE - $15 ea. (REDUCED)

SUBADULT PAIR 

1.1 - Avicularia sooretama - 2.5-3” - $450 PAIR RARE! REDUCED AGAIN!

FEMALE TARANTULAS

0.1.0 - Avicularia sp. “metallica” 4”+ - $75 ea. (REDUCED)
0.1.0 - Avicularia sp. 4-5” - $30 ea. (REDUCED)
0.1.0 - Cyriopagopus sp. Sulawesi (now Phormingochilus carpenteri)  - 4”+ - $100 ea. (REDUCED)
0.2.0 - Harpactira curvipes - subadults - $65 ea. (REDUCED)
0.4.4 - Idiothele mira - one adult female and one unsexed juvie for $175 each.

MATURE MALE TARANTULAS

2.0.0 - Poecilotheria hanumavilasumica – UM 11/20/15 & UM 12/25/15 – FREE FOR SHIPPING CHARGE + $5 S/H.

SALES TERMS

[*]CONTACT BY EMAIL (spidershoppe@icloud.com) BEFORE SENDING MONEY TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
[*]CONTACT ONLY BY EMAIL!
[*]ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES. TRADE INQUIRIES IGNORED.
[*]FIRST PAID, FIRST RESERVED PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO SPIDERSHOPPE@ICLOUD.COM
[*]THE MINIMUM ORDER IS $100 EXCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING CHARGE [*]YOU RECEIVE FREE FEDEX PRIORITY OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $500+

TERMS OF SERVICE

PAYPAL PAYMENTS to spidershoppe@icloud.com ONLY!
USA SALES ONLY!
Michael Jacobi (dba Michael Jacobi's SPIDERSHOPPE) sells only quality animals using professional business practices and has over three decades of experience safely shipping animals nationwide year-round. I do not illegally ship via the postal service and charge $40-50 for overnight shipping via approved FedEx shipping through Superior Shipping Supplies.
Please boycott sellers who break the law and ship spiders via USPS!
ORDERS OF $500+ SHIP FREE!

[NOTE: COLD or HOT WEATHER SHIPPING IS HOLD FOR PICKUP AT YOUR FEDEX HUB ONLY] with live arrival guaranteed. Freight fee may be higher due to larger orders. I only ship with LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED (LAG) and generally only ship when your overnight temperature is above 40F and below 90F.

Any claims of DOA must be substantiated with photographic proof or return of deceased specimen at my discretion and I must be notified immediately (within two hours of delivery). Live arrival guarantee is only valid if you personally accept the package on the first delivery attempt or have it held for pick up at a local facility. I am not responsible for specimens injured during unpacking or for carrier error or packages left outside exposed to the elements. There are no refunds. LAG covers replacement of specimen(s) or credit for future order, and does not include any freight charges. PayPal is the only accepted form of payment, and I only ship to confirmed PayPal addresses.



No comments: