Monday, June 22, 2015

#16B - FOLLOW THIS BLOG

I've been asked by a number of people how they can subscribe to this blog and get notified of new postings. As far as I can tell, you need to create a Blogger account and add my blog to your reading list. My control panel shows the other blogs I've looked at and allows me to create a Reading List. So you seem to have to become a Blogger user (Blogger is a Google product and tied to it). I don't know that you can get email notifications or otherwise follow it without this account.

When I first share that I've posted a new entry it defaults to Google+, of course. Then I can share to Facebook from the actual blog and I try to share each post on my personal Faffbook page, my Michael Jacobi's Spider Shoppe FB page and in the Arachnoboards group. So you can also just keep your eye on any of the four places I announce the post.

Thanks for reading. I'd do this even if only one person was reading, but I encourage you to share to other groups you may be a member of or otherwise help me promote the blog. As of now, the most read posting was seen by 208 people. I'd especially love if my educational posts like today's #16 on raising Avicularia slings reached a wider audience. My rants? Well, they're only suited to an adult audience and are part therapy for me. I feel much better after I call a douchenozzle a douchenozzle.

With big hairy spider wishes, Michael

No comments: