Tuesday, October 6, 2015

#83 - TATTOO TUESDAY

After the travel woes detailed in Blog #81, Mark arrived one day later yesterday afternoon. His American holiday has begun and I am on vacation until Monday. So we immediately began to drain some Tiger lagers. Then it was out to The Lucky Monk, a gourmet burger restaurant and microbrewery where we met my bonus dad Joel. Then back to my house for a couple of more Tigers before Mark finally hit the wall. It was 10 pm here, which meant it was 4 am for him and he'd been awake almost 24 hours.

This morning we went to my favorite local breakfast joint where we ran into my sister Lisa having a work breakfast and now we're back at my place. 

It's Tattoo Tuesday as we will work on finishing as much of my right sleeve as possible. I'm hoping to get it all done as I can sit forever. It's 9:30 am now and we have a dinner reservation at Wok 'n' Fire at 7:30. Looking forward to starting my pain therapy now. Will post pix here and on my @exoticfauna Instagram later. Revisit this entry as I'll edit the pix into this post tonight. 






Five hour session complete. That's it for this trip ... Right sleeve will be completed in February or May ... Watch vid of today's brilliant addition at http://youtu.be/Wkr82zCJsb0 (Blogger video sucks). 

After the tattoo session it was a quick Tiger lager and off for some shopping at Cabela's. Now we are having our dinner at Wok 'n Fire. 

My sushi

Mark's Korean BBQ



And after dinner it was out to the porch where it was a beautiful 68° clear evening. Mark brought me a bottle of Jameson's Signature Reserve as a belated birthday gift and I enjoyed a glass with a cigar. 



Then we watched Ink Master before retiring for the night. A fitting end after a day of body art from an ink master. 

Later, MJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does amazing work....maybe he will have time for me but no sweat if not.....seeing him is pleasure enough....
I am home for the next two days gonna shake this fever..
I have a one drink maximum....and that drink is with my buds...Mark and Mike
Apple

mj said...

ok apple. One Tiger with the boys it is. Actually one on Thursday night and one on Friday.