Thursday, October 8, 2015

#84 - TATTOO THURSDAY

Round two. Mark has the two Randy Martinez's - junior and senior - arriving this afternoon for ink, but first he's adding a bit of elbow gap fill to my sleeve. 

Yesterday we went shooting after he did a morning tattoo on Jaimie. (Check out Mark's @mark_seriousink Instagram). Then we went shooting. My new $4K Wilson Combat 1911 had arrived and proved itself perfection worth every penny. 


Last night we ate bison and had more than a few cocktails at Wildfire Steaks and Chops. 



We got home in time to watch the last two periods of a 3-2 Chicago Blackhawks loss in their first game of the season. Sadly, we missed the beginning when the 6th championship banner was raised to the United Center rafters. 

This morning it was another good breakfast and then some shopping for party snacks. 

John Apple should be on his way here right now so I expect tonight will be the pre-party to tomorrow night's ArachnoParty. 

Well, Mark is jabbing my elbow as I type this one thumbed on my iPhone. Until next time, MJ

No comments: