Tuesday, October 20, 2015

#87 - THE END OF SPIDERSHOPPE

I've been phasing out the business in steps. But tonight I finally removed all spiders for sale from my website, while also removing the link for ArachnoGathering (see previous entry) and updating The Tarantula Bibliography.

As I still maintain a small group of spider species of interest (see Ongoing Projects sidebar on SpiderShoppe page) I will still have offspring to sell, but these will only be offered in bulk for resale to legitimate dealers.

I have a few items left that I will post via Arachnoboards adverts. These are just a handful of surplus males and such.

I think final retirement is deserving of a nice glass of the Jameson's Signature Reserve that Mark kindly bought me at London's Heathrow airport. Life is good, MJ

No comments: